A topsy-turvy match saw Coddington Mill take all three points in their clash with second-placed Newark Flowserve.

They were a goal behind in the first minute when Joe Bilton converted after a good passing move to give Flowserve the advantage.

There was a quick response by Tom Munton, who finished neatly to level.

Coddington then took control as James Lloyd, Josh King and Josh Johnson gave them a 4-1 advantage.

Flowserve hit back in the second-half through Callum Barnes and Daryl Price before Ashley Reed levelled four minutes from time.

However, Coddington grabbed a dramatic 5-4 victory through King, who took advantage of a defensive mistake after Lloyd’s initial effort was cleared off the line, to go fourth.

Leaders Newark Town continued their procession towards the title with a 7-0 home win against East Bridgford Rangers.

After missing early opportunities, Newark took the lead through George Pearce’s half-volley from 18 yards.

They doubled the advantage before the break when Luke Abel crossed for Liam Warner to head home.

Pearce added his second within five minutes of the restart, flicking a near-post header past the keeper.

Abel was again the provider for the fourth, running down the right and squaring for Tom Perkins to score.

Warner headed in from a corner to make it 5-0 and Abel deservedly scored with a finish from an acute angle.

Perkins rounded off the emphatic victory with the goal of the game, smashing a volley into the top corner.

The win left Newark three points clear with three games in hand over second-placed Newark Flowserve.

RHP Social’s poor run continued with a 4-2 home loss to Barkestone-le-Vale.

Tom Richardson gave Barkestone the advantage as he shot beyond the oncoming keeper.

RHP hit back in the first-half with strikes from Adam Boddy and Leighton Nicholson to lead, but Richardson equalised before the break.

Barkestone started the second-half the better and took the upper-hand from the penalty-spot through Chris Tonge after Sam Garner was brought down.

RHP pushed forward in search of an equaliser and had an effort cleared off the line by Lee Fazackerley.

But their defeat was confirmed ten minutes from time when Richardson completed his hat-trick, glancing in a deep free-kick.